Kevin Gregg Didn't Lose The Game

brianod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy cussing. I've always thought I was skilled at the art - there's a flow to it when I get going. However, having two children has made it nearly impossible for me to cuss anymore. Can't cuss at work, and I can't cuss at home. I've learned restraint. I've done a good job holding it in and learning to bite my tongue. That was until today. Thanks a lot, Kevin Gregg. You ******* ***** ** **** * When I get a letter from my son's teacher about some new vocabulary words he's using, I'm forwarding it to the Orioles in care of Kevin Gregg. ;)

I enjoy cussing. I've always thought I was skilled at the art - there's a flow to it when I get going. However, having two children has made it nearly impossible for me to cuss anymore. Can't cuss at work, and I can't cuss at home. I've learned restraint. I've done a good job holding it in and learning to bite my tongue. That was until today. Thanks a lot, Kevin Gregg. You ******* ***** ** **** * When I get a letter from my son's teacher about some new vocabulary words he's using, I'm forwarding it to the Orioles in care of Kevin Gregg. ;)

Ha ha!

You should make 'Greg!' your new swear. Everyone in Baltimore will know what you mean.

Archived