Chen and Tilman

bpilktree

I was just looking at some game results and realized that te two of them have a combined 3 losses since the end of May. The bullpen has lost a few of them but still that just shows how well tey have pitched. If we wergetting anything from the other 3 startes we would be right in the division hunt. People say the starting pitching is the problem but really it is just the back end.

I was just looking at some game results and realized that te two of them have a combined 3 losses since the end of May. The bullpen has lost a few of them but still that just shows how well tey have pitched. If we wergetting anything from the other 3 startes we would be right in the division hunt. People say the starting pitching is the problem but really it is just the back end.

When 60% of your rotation is doing poorly, that isn't a good prescription for winning over 50% of your games.

When 60% of your rotation is doing poorly, that isn't a good prescription for winning over 50% of your games.

oh I agreee it just shows how bad the other guys have been we were 3 games under on the last day of May. If those other guys were just having an average year a different story.

The Orioles need to unload Jimenez before next season. Let his "good for 2 months, bad for 4 months" act play elsewhere. Eat some money, but trade him.

Let's go with KG, Tillman, MG, Wilson and somebody else since Angelos and Duquette will not pay Chen, our most consistent starter.

Archived