Davis is making changes!

Sports Guy

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Hyde is planning on playing Davis as much as possible in ST.

OMFG one of these guys asked if Davis might see time at third.  Really?  They get paid for this?

The look on Hyde’s face and the pain with which he answered the questions is all you need to know. Hyde is done with Davis’ tired act. I want to play Hyde in poker. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Yea, it's a rough spot for him.

Absolutely, and I really like Hyde. I felt bad for him in this. It is what it is, but it’s a tired act. I have watched all of the zoom interviews until today. I watched Hyde, and that was it. I have lost all respect for Davis since his last interview. That was my final straw. 

51 minutes ago, drjohnnyfeva said:

So now he's arriving at practice in a Mercedes instead of his BMW?!  ...wait...  ...wait...  Nope, that would be a discernible change.  I'm still trying to figure it out. 

Actually Davis got a new Tesla Model X. He's trying to get with the times and be more eco friendly.♻️ ?

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2021 at 3:09 PM, Can_of_corn said:

Hyde is planning on playing Davis as much as possible in ST.

OMFG one of these guys asked if Davis might see time at third.  Really?  They get paid for this?

Stan Charles asked that.  I was floored that he would mention it.