Kremer is due for Regression

43 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Starting it now. Been pitching way above his ability and will probably get smacked around tomorrow. Flame away

What's this based on?

I wouldn't flame away if you actually pointed to some peripherals to try and support your argument.  But it's a dildo post without that.  

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

What's this based on?

I wouldn't flame away if you actually pointed to some peripherals to try and support your argument.  But it's a dildo post without that.  

He might lead the league in HRs surrendered. Elly gets to bat LH. Sounds like a bad mix.

9 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

What's this based on?

Was meant to be a joke given all of the other negative jinx posts on here. I am a Kremer fan. 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone think Kremer is more than a #4 or a #5 for this team? I don’t think he’d regress beyond that. He’s an MLB level starting pitcher. But he’s a 4 or a 5.

When Bradish and Means were injured, and Kremer needed to perform like a #3, this could have been an issue. But between him and Irvin rounding out the rotation, I’m not concerned right now.

Edited by dzorange

3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Troll. These are the are the type of posts @DirtyBirdmakes. Facebook/twitter level. Created a username and password to had these insightful takes.

Agreed. He doesn't get it. He won't be around here for a bit. 

We're tired of his trolling and personal attacks.

• Downvote 1