5/8 vs. Nats

1 minute ago, justD said:

So the Nationals are this good, this year, right? 

They've blown past expectations so far and have been playing well lately. Caught them at a bad time.

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Seems the Nats are not that suck team they have been.  Oh well.  I love beating these guys.  Hate them most just after the Red Sox and the Yankees.  MLB shoving the Nats up our behind really set back the Orioles.  We lost at least a third of our fanbase.  They just took it away.  I like beating them.

Nationals have been beatong playoff teams. 

I think the Nationals and the Athletics are teams that might surprise people this season.

That Frank Robinson homerun is actually in foul territory.  The ball wrapped around the foul pole.  I was in a game when Ripken hit his 29th homerun in 91.  It went about twenty feet to the right of the Frank homer and was only two rows from going out.   

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

We should get Domino Sugar to buy advertising on the Uniform.  Perfect Baltimore connection.   Better than Oxy.

Oxy is oil so must have way more money.  McCormack spices could be a good one too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I watch the game with the sound off  when Kevin isn't broadcasting...

Ben is good so I know you must be going mute because of Melanie.  

7 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Cedric can't square up a fastball at all these days. Gets up in the count 3-0 and the pitcher just throws three fastballs down the middle to get him out.

I'm slightly surprised Hyde didn't go with McKenna against a lefty.  

5 minutes ago, dystopia said:

They've blown past expectations so far and have been playing well lately. Caught them at a bad time.

we should beat this team, though...I know its baseball...but we should be MUCH better than they are...

Mateo made a good play.  Still I think I would rather bring up Mayo at third and Westburg at second and DFA Urias.  Mateo can stay until Jackson Holliday proves he can play.  Then trade him for a lottery ticket. 

I wish MASN would bring back that song that sings "I hit the ground runnin'" for their interstitials. That was a good song. This beat drop promo is annoying hearing it 5 times a game. And the fireworks SFX are out of place.