8/8 vs Toronto

Since1984

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Holliday and his growing pains.  He can NOT play at all on defense.  

And don't let Ben McDonald blow smoke up your butt.  Jackson can't play defense to save his life. 

Only Mayo is worse.  

How do young guys in their physical prime suck this bad on defense?

They spend all their time in the batting cage

• Upvote 1

I have said since the beginning of the season that JH has the yips throwing from second base to first.    Even his 'good' throws are weird and barely get the runner.

But if you ever need an example of how bad his 'yips' are?

This last play was an example.   He simply cannot throw to first base with any confidence at all.   Until that is fixed he is a liability D wise.

I mean this is something he has done 1000000000000000000000 times in his life.  Throwing a baseball to another person who is situated 25 feet away.

It is not hard. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I have said since the beginning of the season that JH has the yips throwing from second base to first.    Even his 'good' throws are weird and barely get the runner.

This last play was an example.   He simply cannot throw to first base with any confidence at all.   Until that is fixed he is a liability D wise.

I mean this is something he has done 1000000000000000000000 times in his life.  Throwing a baseball to another person who is situated 25 feet away.

It is not hard. 

You also said Gunnar has the Yips

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

It is not hard. 

Steve Sax would fight you.  

• Upvote 1