vs. RED SOX, 9/25

OFFNY

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, color me shocked. I thought there are plenty of people just in dread over the possibility of Matt accepting a QO.

We will see how good Caleb is when he is called upon to be the main guy. I think it is the right move to let Matt walk and he hasn't had a good year but he is better at passed balls/wild pitches.

We will see how good Caleb is when he is called upon to be the main guy. I think it is the right move to let Matt walk and he hasn't had a good year but he is better at passed balls/wild pitches.

I think we will see how bad he is, I don't think he's good. Caleb is the back up QB, who doesn't like the backup?

Well, color me shocked. I thought there are plenty of people just in dread over the possibility of Matt accepting a QO.

And you'd be right in saying that, but the VAST majority of the OH is not here in this game thread tonight.

As for me, I don't necessarily disagree with letting Matt walk. There's a good chance he won't live up to whatever long-term deal he can muster, but my thing is you better have a contingency plan that involves talent currently outside of the organization.

Archived