Peter Schmuck Mid Season Oriole Player Grades

Nevermore

I didn't think much of the relative grades of Britton (A+), Brach (A), and Bundy (A). Bundy's season isn't in the class with these other 2.

There's also no need to *****foot around with Ubaldo. His season has been a low F. Gallardo a C and Gausman a C-?

There is obviously a desire not grade anyone below a C and that creates scale issues.

My mid-season beat writer grades:

Roch: A-

Ghiroli: B+

Connolly: B+

Encina: C+

Dubroff: C-

Schmuck: D

Britt used to be the best of this group, but it seems like she doesn't write as many quality articles as she used to. Roch gets the nod here for me because, without fail, he always has a daily blog entry regarding the Orioles and I like his bits of humor. He probably shouldn't get an A, but whatever, it's the internet, I can make up my own rules. I really like Connolly in his new role and the podcasts that he does at the beginning of each series with the visiting beat writer is cool.

My mid-season beat writer grades:

Roch: A-

Ghiroli: B+

Connolly: B+

Encina: C+

Dubroff: C-

Schmuck: D

Britt used to be the best of this group, but it seems like she doesn't write as many quality articles as she used to. Roch gets the nod here for me because, without fail, he always has a daily blog entry regarding the Orioles and I like his bits of humor. He probably shouldn't get an A, but whatever, it's the internet, I can make up my own rules. I really like Connolly in his new role and the podcasts that he does at the beginning of each series with the visiting beat writer is cool.

Schmuck being late to the party with weak Trumbo trade rumors was a low IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived