1st game on MASN Saturday at 1 pm

OriolesMagic83

10 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

The Red Sox are televising it. Doing a quick Google it should be available through fubo TV. I know they offer one week free trials. Hopefully mlb picks it up. 

I expect that MASN will be using the NESN feed. Brett Hollander and Jim Palmer will be calling the game remotely from Baltimore.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

I expect that MASN will be using the NESN feed. Brett Hollander and Jim Palmer will be calling the game remotely from Baltimore.

So I guess we’ll be getting a lot of shots of Red Sox players in the dugout, on the on-deck circle, etc.  Great.  

44 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

The game is in Sarasota, so wouldn't MASN be more likely to provide the feed?   Unless they plan to piggyback ALL 13 televised Orioles and Nats Florida games off opposing team's network feeds, they must have trucks/equipment/cameras in Florida.

I could certainly see them having stuff set up at Ed Smith and using other team's feeds for road games, that might actually be commonplace, I don't know.

Edited by SteveA
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, SteveA said:

The game is in Sarasota, so wouldn't MASN be more likely to provide the feed?   Unless they plan to piggyback ALL 13 televised Orioles and Nats Florida games off opposing team's network feeds, they must have trucks/equipment/cameras in Florida.

I could certainly see them having stuff set up at Ed Smith and using other team's feeds for road games, that might actually be commonplace, I don't know.

I hope you're right, but considering that MASN apparently can't afford to send the broadcasters to FL, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have cameras & equipment there either.