2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

6 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

We'll see by Sunday morning if they are topping off Adley to the tune of catching three straight NYY games including the Sunday brunch one.

There is not a chance in hell Adley is catching Sunday. Day game after a night game plus a lefty pitcher. That pattern has been McCann all season long. 

Such an awful lineup tonight.

Mullins should never, ever start against lefties. .156 AVG/.182 OBP/.416 OPS against LHP this season. Putrid.

I'm sure Mullins will manage to get a couple hits tonight since I'm pointing it out, but it's bad baseball to be giving him regular starts with this level of production from him this season. And he's been struggling going back to last season. It's just veteran favoritism at this point.

Cowser and Kjerstad should be playing every day. This is poor player development and lineup/roster management by Hyde and Elias. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ShoelesJoe said:

Is it against the rules these days for Cowser to be in the starting lineup vs a RH pitcher?

It feels like it’s against the rules for Kjerstad and Cowser to be in the lineup together.  Santander is slumping right now..how about a day off for him?   Maybe no Mounty vs a righty?  Mullins off?  

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The first thing I look for when seeing the lineup is whether Mayo is listed at 3B (or wherever LOL), followed by Kjerstad.

Lol...yep..the first thing I look for recently when coming to OH is a new thread saying Mayo is on his way to wherever the team is, and then whether Kjerstad is in the days lineup.

• Upvote 1