No Deal

Belkast

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand from all of this is that both sides have their best and final offers on the table and have indicated that they're not moving off their numbers. Until the deadline passes or a press conference is called, the negotiating process remains underway at least potentially.

Who exactly in the Warehous pissed at? Boras or MacPhail? Serious question here.

For some reason, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that this will get done.

Has anyone heard anything re: Moustakos and Vitters?

Yes, I posted just a bit back that sources close to the Royals are saying the same thing about Mike Moustakas, that negotiations have hit an impass and it appears Moustakas will go to college for his three year commitment. Oddly it broke on the radio about the same time Belkast posted. Coinky-dink? I think not!

Well as a college student myself, there is no way I would turn this kind of money down and return to college. yes the girls are nice and the lifestyle is fun but classes are generally a pain in the ass along with finals.

I can understand a low round pick turning money down, but this kind of money is tough. Especially with the thought of a career ending injury or a down year.

You know Belkast, I know it's chic to thank you for your info, but you're an arrogant little .... as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, how did you get arrogant out of that?

Great idea changing management in the middle of the season and in the middle of negotiating. I'm glad we've become the Pirates. We'll be picking signable players from here on out.

Trust me the warehouse isn't very optismistic if at all. I think pissed off is probably the only way to describe the feelings in the warehouse right now.

Ohhhh...the warehouse is pissed off, are they? They won't even fathom the idea of PISSED OFF until they realize that they have finally, FINALLY driven the stake into the few loyal remaining fans they had left. Letting this guy go for 2 million dollars? What a bunch of arseholes up there!

McFail has 3 hours to change his mind, or Dipper is DONE with this embarrassment of a franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Now that Belky is what you called PISSED OFF!

For some reason, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that this will get done.

Has anyone heard anything re: Moustakos and Vitters?

If they really are within $2M then I'd still hold out some hope too. Hopefully the FO can come to their damn senses and get the kid signed.

I swear to god pitchforks and burning effigies if Wieters isn't inked.

Emotions are running high as the O's tick off their fans, yet again...

Sounds like this is a case of us doing the right thing and it backfiring. Angelos realizes that his meddling has hurt the franchise and brings in a respected baseball guy to have complete control and fix things. He immediately lets our #1 draft pick slide. A guy who could have been a huge contributor to this ball club as early as next year.

I'm still not totally convinced; there are still three hours left and I don't know where in the talks Belkast's source is. But if this is true, I'm gonna be one TO'd O's fan.

You know Belkast, I know it's chic to thank you for your info, but you're an arrogant little .... as far as I'm concerned.

Wow!!!! Little harsh there Billy, don't you think? It may be a bit premature on Weiters not signing, but I think he's just trying to pass along what he's hearing. I think 99 percent of us appreciate it for what it's worth.

If you really think he's arrogant you don't have to read his posts.

Archived