Breezy

weams

Champagne all around! Might go to L.A. or Philly, not sure yet for the next round.

Lots of driving for one game, but it was worth it. Will be flying to either of the next series!!!

Nice of Dodgers to supply suites for families and Champagne FTW!!!!!!!!!! Sweep!!!!!!!!

Champagne all around! Might go to L.A. or Philly, not sure yet for the next round.

Lots of driving for one game, but it was worth it. Will be flying to either of the next series!!!

Nice of Dodgers to supply suites for families and Champagne FTW!!!!!!!!!! Sweep!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you need anything in Philly.

Good luck to George! I REALLY want to see Torre beat the Yankees in the World Series, with George on the hill to seal the win! That alone would make the Orioles dismal season a distant memory.

Let me know if you need anything in Philly.

Going to try to make it up there. Might try to tie in a business trip with it.

Good luck to George! I REALLY want to see Torre beat the Yankees in the World Series, with George on the hill to seal the win! That alone would make the Orioles dismal season a distant memory.

Thanks. That would be nice to see!

Archived