• 87 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 70 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 87 replies
    • 9.3k views
    • 128 replies
    • 11.9k views

• No but Angelos should’ve fought the relocation. Between MASN which was temporary and the sale guarantees he caved. I’ll just say that the TV markets and cap situation make it very different. And they only need to draw 70000 people 8-9 times per year. Want it to be an even comparison….. Make the tv money total revenue sharing. Then the differences are just gate and memorabilia driven, The Dodgers abd Yankees would still have more …but not 100s of millions more. We complain but Oakland was a good example of a good baseball town crushed by their limited tv market.    Your not sorry 😂   Doesnt matter … it’s not a level playing field. Spending lavishly doesn’t always work. Just wait and tell me how you feel when Bradish and Gunnar are wearing large market uniforms and the ability to tank has been diminished. 
    • I believe 5 days after the World Series is when a lot of option decisions occur. Mayo has a built-in edge on Holliday with the prospect promotion incentive in 2025 if Elias remains confident he's a contender with a large slate of PA ala '24 Cowser. Holliday might need both Urias and Mateo to depart to achieve first string, and with them as with The Ryans at least one seems likely to be back.
    • What are you trading for Vlad Jr
    • It shouldn't be that surprising. Other teams have those players.  It is just our team that doesn't. 
    • They need the get on my back and I will take you there player.    Issue of course is those are rare