The last 6 games.

kelsey59

Same. Although the starting pitching is in shambles right now and not going deep.

Norris looked good in the middle innings, but got smoked to start and smoked toward the end. He's not going deep.

Gonzo is on the 15 day DL and his replacement (Wright) has zero command today. I think he'll turn it around, but this start today was atrocious. Nothing was really hit all that hard, but way too many walks.

Tillman is a disaster. The Red Sox are a scrub hitting team, and he let them back into it nearly every inning.

Ubaldo and Chen have been good.

The starters really need to get their asses in gear. Hopefully a struggling Phillies team is the cure for what ails them.

Same. Although the starting pitching is in shambles right now and not going deep.

Norris looked good in the middle innings, but got smoked to start and smoked toward the end. He's not going deep.

Gonzo is on the 15 day DL and his replacement (Wright) has zero command today. I think he'll turn it around, but this start today was atrocious. Nothing was really hit all that hard, but way too many walks.

Tillman is a disaster. The Red Sox are a scrub hitting team, and he let them back into it nearly every inning.

Ubaldo and Chen have been good.

The starters really need to get their asses in gear. Hopefully a struggling Phillies team is the cure for what ails them.

I doubt Wright makes the next start.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What a difference a week makes. I was hoping the O's would put the Yankees through the thresher one more time, but the offense sputtered today after a good start.

Now that the offense looks good, the pitching is hurting, but I guess that's baseball.

Still feels good to be where we are.

Archived