Can you name all of the 2023 Orioles?

Moose Milligan

80%.

Seeing how high guys like Frazier, Mateo, and McKenna ranked on the games played chart encouraged me about next year's offense potentially improving. More talented hitters will absorb a lot of those games.

On a more spoilery note, 

Spoiler

Terrin Vavra

played a lot more games with the O's this year than I remembered. 

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

76%.   I blanked on the name of one of our pitchers.  I had two other pretty embarrassing misses among the pitchers.  The only position player I missed was a catcher who played one game.  

I missed two position players.  The same C (still don’t recall him being on the team) and guy listed as a UTIL.

20 minutes ago, Frobby said:

76%.   I blanked on the name of one of our pitchers.  I had two other pretty embarrassing misses among the pitchers.  The only position player I missed was a catcher who played one game.  

13 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

I missed two position players.  The same C (still don’t recall him being on the team) and guy listed as a UTIL.

I didn't remember his name until the answers I missed were revealed.  And then I remembered him because there was a 24-36 hour rampage on here about Elias picking him up and WTF was the need for 3 catchers.  He wasn't on the roster for much longer than that, IIRC.

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I didn't remember his name until the answers I missed were revealed.  And then I remembered him because there was a 24-36 hour rampage on here about Elias picking him up and WTF was the need for 3 catchers.  He wasn't on the roster for much longer than that, IIRC.

Shirley you can't be serious?  We'd never rampage or overreact about something as nonsensical as 3 catchers!  We're all mature people-like bipeds with more important things to raise our blood pressure.

• Upvote 1