2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

7 hours ago, dystopia said:

...Doesn’t mean there’s drama but it’s not an accident and it’s foolish to think otherwise. 

You say it's foolish, but then post that Hyde says it is a coincidence in the very next post.  :confused:

• Upvote 1

My granddaughters call me Ole Eeyore because I worry a lot. Gotta say, I never cease to be amazed about the things conjured up on here to worry about. There are times I miss the good ole days when we really had stuff to worry about. NOT!!!!!!!!!!😄 OH and The Oriole Conspiracy Theories. And under the Lineup Thread no less. I miss Frazier. 

28 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

You say it's foolish, but then post that Hyde says it is a coincidence in the very next post.  :confused:

I don’t believe him. Managers lie to the media all the time. Rutschman never would have caught Friday, Saturday, and Sunday normally. 3 Burnes-McCann starts in a row could be a coincidence. 5 times in a row isn’t a coincidence. 

Just now, dystopia said:

I don’t believe him. Managers lie to the media all the time. Rutschman never would have caught Friday, Saturday, and Sunday normally. 3 Burnes-McCann starts in a row could be a coincidence. 5 times in a row isn’t a coincidence. 

I understand where you're coming from and you may even be right, but that doesn't make others fools to think otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I understand where you're coming from and you may even be right, but that doesn't make others fools to think otherwise.

Maybe not fools, but foolish, ignorant, oblivious to the situation 

17 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I’m not going to call anyone a fool but I do think it’s foolish to think there’s not something going on. FWIW I think it’s running game related and nothing more. 

McCann started Sunday, 6/2. Day game after night game, as usual

Adley started the following night, as usual.

McCann starts again on Tuesday, 6/4 in Burnes start vs Toronto bullpen game, w/ RH starter and anticipated RH bulk reliever for the Jays, with LH Kikuchi scheduled to go on Thursday, where McCann would start again.

Just a "coincidence" and McCann was scheduled to start 3 of 5 days.

First Henderson day off in the midst of the gauntlet. Figured it was coming at some point. And extra rest for Adley with the DH following a full day off. 

It's a bad lineup, but these are good things to be doing if we want to stay healthy and get through this stretch. 

Edited by interloper