Dylan Bundy Updates

accinfo

From Dylan himself.

Dylan Bundy ‏@Dylan_Bundy Sep 29

Throwing 120 feet tomorrow!!! #progress

RETWEETS

FAVORITES

Bill SmithSpell it out for yaRyan CooperCasey DavisAlex ElliottJeff McMillanCoach RichHunter HarveyOrioles Memes

11:11 AM - 29 Sep 2015 ? Details

Reply Retweet Favorite

More

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Dylan himself.

Dylan Bundy ‏@Dylan_Bundy Sep 29

Throwing 120 feet tomorrow!!! #progress

RETWEETS

FAVORITES

Bill SmithSpell it out for yaRyan CooperCasey DavisAlex ElliottJeff McMillanCoach RichHunter HarveyOrioles Memes

11:11 AM - 29 Sep 2015 ? Details

Reply Retweet Favorite

More

6 days ago. Hasn't tweeted since. #ominous

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First day on the mound in 4 months was a success!</p>— Dylan Bundy (@Dylan_Bundy) <a href="

">October 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First day on the mound in 4 months was a success!</p>? Dylan Bundy (@Dylan_Bundy) <a href="
">October 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No hitter, I presume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume that means he is pain free. The Orioles are due for one of these to go their way. I realize Bundy hasn't pitched much in the last couple of years but when he has his numbers have been very good. This starting staff looks much better when you see a healthy Bundy and Kevin Gausman at the front of it. I know most people have written off Bundy but he just turns 23 in November. I believe Tillman will bounce back. I would go hard after Jordan Zimmerman.

I assume that means he is pain free. The Orioles are due for one of these to go their way. I realize Bundy hasn't pitched much in the last couple of years but when he has his numbers have been very good. This starting staff looks much better when you see a healthy Bundy and Kevin Gausman at the front of it. I know most people have written off Bundy but he just turns 23 in November. I believe Tillman will bounce back. I would go hard after Jordan Zimmerman.

If the O's are banking on a healthy Bundy in their rotation, then they already failed.

Rooting hard for the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I think I'll be optimistic all winter because being wise, and cynical and oh-so-worldly is just too predictable. Being optimistic is more fun too.

Besides if Bundy does fail with his rehab, nobody is going to remember or care if I was right anyway.

An Update from the Sun.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-what-is-the-next-step-for-orioles-pitching-prospect-dylan-bundy-20151007-story.html

You have to like this quote.

“At this point, he’s looking really good,” Orioles player development director Brian Graham said. “The ball is coming out free and easy. He has good rotation and good velocity. He has no physical complaints. The ball is coming out of his hand really well. From our perspective, from a baseball perspective, he looks great.”

Archived