Who wins the ALCS?

Sports Guy

Who goes to the World Series out of the AL?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the World Series out of the AL?

I think it really depends on Josh Beckett. He pitched hurt against LAA and didn't look very good. He needs to come out rested and mostly healthy for teh Sox to win. Given his past postseason performances, I see him stepping up big to seal the deal for the Sox. Beckett, Lester, Matsuzaka is a formidable 1-2-3, and if they go Wakefield for their #4, he has the ability to turn out some great performances. I think this matchup is pretty evenly balanced, but the Red Sox have been there before and will take it in 6.

The real question is; how many games it will take for them to start throwing punches? And the followup is, who gets punched first? Dustin Pedroia or Dustin Pedroia? :D

It's been awhile since there has been a playoff series with two teams that hate each other as much as the Sox/Rays. The Yanks/Sox hate each other, but it has always been semi-civil amoungst the players. The Rays/Sox just flat out do not play well with others. Should be interesting

I'm gonna say Boston in 6, but man, I am really, reaaaaally rooting for Tampa.

However. If Boston wins....

I realllly want the Dodgers to face them in the Series. And I reaaaaally want Manny to hit about .700 with like 10 homers.

That would rule.

Archived