MLB.com's Orioles Top 30 Prospect List: Mancini # 12?

Frobby

Again, I'm pretty sure this list hasn't been updated since before the season, except to slot in 2015 draftees. And let's not forget how high just about everyone on here was on Walker before this season.

I don't remember that being the case. Especially after everyone got a look at him last year. I think most assumed he wasn't an everyday 1B, unless he's on a very bad team.

This list seems crazy to me, and I don't think Givens is even eligible for prospect status.

He still has his rookie eligibility (less than 50 innings).

EDIT: and less than 45 pre-September days on the roster:

6/20/15 - 6/25/15 (6)

7/31/15 - 8/6/15 (7)

8/10/15 - 8/31/15 (22)

Again, I'm pretty sure this list hasn't been updated since before the season, except to slot in 2015 draftees. And let's not forget how high just about everyone on here was on Walker before this season.

If it's Callis/Mayo they updated their lists after the trade deadline.

If it's Callis/Mayo they updated their lists after the trade deadline.

I believe they only updated the top 100, not the individual team lists.

e: maybe they did update the team lists? it certainly looks a lot like the one I remember from before the season. I'd imagine Mancini will jump in the next update, at least.

I don't remember that being the case. Especially after everyone got a look at him last year. I think most assumed he wasn't an everyday 1B, unless he's on a very bad team.

I did a search and came up with this thread: http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/143470-Top-Ten-Prospects where he pops up in quite a few top fives.

Seems nearly everyone (plus BA, Sickels, Kiley, etc.) had him top five. Tony, who had him at seven, seems to be the exception.

I believe they only updated the top 100, not the individual team lists.

e: maybe they did update the team lists? it certainly looks a lot like the one I remember from before the season. I'd imagine Mancini will jump in the next update, at least.

I just did a quick google search for update mob pipeline prospect lists:

https://twitter.com/mlbpipeline/status/626115760218226688

I also looked at a couple lists that were likely to see internal shifts in rankings (e.g. athletics/cubs/astros/cardinals) and all look updated.

Archived