2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, justD said:

Well, he clearly wasn't with us long enough for anyone to learn how to spell his name! 🤣

Especially when his name is in the link being posted.

Edited by spleen1015

The lineup is going to be interesting now.

Urias is hitting, as is Hays.  

OHearn hasn’t really been cold but his OpS is down 140 points from where it was just over 3 weeks ago.

Stowers is hitting.

They have buried Stowers in the past, so my assumption is they will do it again but he probably should get some of the OHearn at bats right now.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

The lineup is going to be interesting now.

Urias is hitting, as is Hays.  

OHearn hasn’t really been cold but his OpS is down 140 points from where it was just over 3 weeks ago.

Stowers is hitting.

They have buried Stowers in the past, so my assumption is they will do it again but he probably should get some of the OHearn at bats right now.

O’Hearn is also probably the most statistically “unlucky” hitter on the team.

2 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

O’Hearn is also probably the most statistically “unlucky” hitter on the team.

He hit a rope right at the RF last night but he doesn’t seem to be making consistently good contact like earlier in the year.   

19 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

Looks like Burnes very well may have selected McCann as his catcher.

Four in a row is mostly a quorum but I'll wait for six or seven before fact checking if Eddie Perez drew Braves playoff starts over Javy Lopez for Greg Maddux's sake.

Old guys stick together!

Certainly James McCann's agent, it is all beautiful if his client builds a deep rapport with Mr. Burnes.

Is this notion stupid or smart: the team perhaps prefers pairing the catcher who will not be here beyond this season with the pitcher who will not be here beyond this season. Focus Adley's time on the guys he'll keep working with for 4 years. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spy Fox said:

Is this notion stupid or smart: the team perhaps prefers pairing the catcher who will not be here beyond this season with the pitcher who will not be here beyond this season. Focus Adley's time on the guys he'll keep working with for 4 years. 

I'd prefer Burnes and Adley be prepared to work together in a playoff game this season over having McCann in a playoff game lineup.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I know Rutschman just had two days off, but moving forward I’d like to see him not DH as often… getting true off days.  

With Urias hitting a little now, it might have been nice to have Norby DH and let Urias play 3B with Westburg on 2B.

• Upvote 1