Buck meeting with Angelos today...

Bazooka Jones

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess the year is ruined then.

I never said that. This has nothing to do with wins and losses. This situation is a mess. A mess that might not haunt us on the field for a couple of seasons. I think we have enough talent now to be decent to really good in 2015. My point was, the media hates on PA. It would blame him wether DD tanked it or not.

I never said that. This has nothing to do with wins and losses. This situation is a mess. A mess that might not haunt us on the field for a couple of seasons. I think we have enough talent now to be decent to really good in 2015. My point was, the media hates on PA. It would blame him wether DD tanked it or not.

Oh certainly. The'll miss him when he's gone.

Help me out. I know we've heard that Rogers started this mess, but when did the Blue Jays organization confirm it?

I had not heard any confirmation. Peter Angelos mentioned his name when addressing the matter only. Who would confirm from Toronto?

How do we or anyone if he is doing his best? Is this offseason his best or is his mind preoccupied? And Angelos seems to be painted as a villian in this situation. If DD stays and doesn't do his best, PA will just take the fall as the cheap meddling owner that held DD hostage and wouldn't let him do anything. It's a No win situation.

If he stays through his contract and his lack of performance means we fall off a cliff, DD will get the blame, the ax, and will be seen throughout baseball as somebody, who if hired, will likely be unreliable to his commitments and organization.

I had not heard any confirmation. Peter Angelos mentioned his name when addressing the matter only. Who would confirm from Toronto?

Toronto Sun had an article that identified Ed Rogers as starting this after a lunch with Randy Levine, Yankees VP, who suggested Duquette and Williams.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/14/rumours-swirl-around-blue-jays-orioles

Help me out. I know we've heard that Rogers started this mess, but when did the Blue Jays organization confirm it?

Yeah, I had a language issue there. I assume that It has been confirmed elsewhere that Ed Rogers was the one reaching out.

Archived