50 Cent MLBTV for Rest of the Season

weams

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• As long you’ve been a fan of the O’s, as impressive as Mayo’s offensive stats are, you have to know that those Minor League numbers do not carry a direct one-to-one correlation to the Bigs. Despite the gaudy numbers, there is no guarantee that he wouldn’t struggle initially with the O’s (like so many other recent prospects have). Is there any downside in allowing him to continue to work on his defense at AAA? Since that appears to be the area of his game that is not “big league ready”?
    • So am I reading those suggestions correctly? They think Mountcastle is either worth a Tier One Division One starter... or a Tier 2 Division 2 starter? I vote for the first 😉
    • So... innocently misreading a post is ban-worthy?
    • Posted this in another thread but a reminder of how Holliday views his leg kick:   https://blogs.fangraphs.com/jackson-holliday-talks-hitting/   Now maybe he’s wrong about the leg kick as he faces tougher pitching but I don’t see him dropping it anytime soon. I also don’t recall anyone being worried about it before.
    • He's definitely hit a wall. I think he needs another year.
    • Well he isn't exactly tearing it up since he got sent down.  I think he is something like 6 for 31 since?  Which makes him 8 for 70  (roughly) since his call up. Which is batting around .115 or so for the past month. He has obviously hit a level of talent that he is not handling all that well.  Considering his age, unless he really starts tearing it up?  I would be inclined to leave him down in AAA all year until the late season call ups.   
    • Roy, man I love you as a sportscaster personality and more importantly as just a genuinely nice person.   I do. But this is why I said last week in the thread you made about how the O's would get blown out by the Yankees that you are saying things lately that don't seem to be making much sense and many other posters would be banned by now for the same things. And don't get me wrong.  I don't want you banned and I hope you keep posting for a long long time.  You are a true O's, albeit very emotional..FAN. But Roy, read the OP.  He clearly said those trade ideas were from a Red's message board. 2 times I believe. Cmonnnnnnnn man!   BTW as far as the actual trade ideas?  Laughable.  Not even being a homer.  But just laughable.
  • Popular Contributors