Opening Day tickets for Season Plan members

Going Underground

Just a heads up for Season Plan members;

As a valued long-time Season Plan Member, you are eligible to access our Exclusive Opening Day online sale beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 15. Opening Day will take place on Monday, April 3 when the O's take on the Toronto Blue Jays at 3:05 p.m. You are entitled to purchase up to 2 seat(s) for Opening Day. All tickets will be sold at the discounted Season Plan Member prices. As a long-time Plan Member, you have a four-hour exclusive window during which you are GUARANTEED the number of tickets mentioned above. However, beginning at 2:00 p.m., the next group of Season Plan Members will be eligible to access the sale, so act quickly to take advantage of this valuable Orange Carpet Benefit. While Opening Day tickets will not be made available to the general public, they are subject to availability and will sell out. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think last year I was in the 2pm group. Today I am in the 10am group. I have had tickets since 2014. Either they changed the cut off date or they lost more season ticket holders. Just thought I would mention.

A friend of mine received an email about his season tickets on the way, I haven't received an email as of yet. 

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I think last year I was in the 2pm group. Today I am in the 10am group. I have had tickets since 2014. Either they changed the cut off date or they lost more season ticket holders. Just thought I would mention.

A friend of mine received an email about his season tickets on the way, I haven't received an email as of yet. 

The long term folks have been expanded this season. They changed the date and criteria based on input. 

I think you had to select print at home.  At first, I didn't select it, thinking they'd mail me physical tickets....but it wouldn't let me continue until I selected print at home. 

You can take your paper tickets to fan services, and they will give you physical tickets.  Do it early.

2 minutes ago, CP0861 said:

I think you had to select print at home.  At first, I didn't select it, thinking they'd mail me physical tickets....but it wouldn't let me continue until I selected print at home. 

You can take your paper tickets to fan services, and they will give you physical tickets.  Do it early.

Ok, thanks. I couldn't remember last year if there was that option or not.

I have exchanged paper tickets like you said before.

Just now, eddie83 said:

Now I am just waiting for my season tickets to show up.  19 days away. We are due a good weather day after last couple of years for Opening Day. 

Hoping the season tickets will arrive today. The Orioles Twitter retweeted an account of someone whose tickets arrived yesterday.

Archived