Scoreboard watching

Frobby

6 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

TEX win at TOR tonight gives them 4-1 lead head to head to clinch that tie break if 90-72 type outcomes happen for both of them.

I like that. Despite our success against the Jays this year, if it comes to it I'd rather face Texas and their current patchwork pitching staff. 

Just now, Spy Fox said:

I like that. Despite our success against the Jays this year, if it comes to it I'd rather face Texas and their current patchwork pitching staff. 

Texas has a bad bullpen, but it won't matter if they start hitting like they did for the first 141 days of the season.

6 minutes ago, Malike said:

Texas has a bad bullpen, but it won't matter if they start hitting like they did for the first 141 days of the season.

Their rotation has been a mess recently too, and they're dealing with more significant injuries than the Jays. Scherzer left his start today. 😬

The offense is definitely scary, especially if Jung and Garcia are back for the playoffs. 

Rays with a getaway afternoon against Dallas Keuchel - they'll perhaps get to their hotels tonight before our game ends.

Whatever happened to Bailey Ober?    I remember when he was in All-Star form - his year seems to have turned out Tyler Wells adjacent.    Faded after the All-Star break, optioned to AAA, and not yet back now in mid-September.     Keuchel like Adam Wainwright has a Bottom 2% K rate on the year, but hopefully it'll work out two days in a row.

Cash didn't use any of his hottest four relievers last night, so chances are they'll either be well rested or coming off a win for tomorrow's opener.

10 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Rays with a getaway afternoon against Dallas Keuchel - they'll perhaps get to their hotels tonight before our game ends.

Whatever happened to Bailey Ober?    I remember when he was in All-Star form - his year seems to have turned out Tyler Wells adjacent.    Faded after the All-Star break, optioned to AAA, and not yet back now in mid-September.     Keuchel like Adam Wainwright has a Bottom 2% K rate on the year, but hopefully it'll work out two days in a row.

Cash didn't use any of his hottest four relievers last night, so chances are they'll either be well rested or coming off a win for tomorrow's opener.

Cash is a very overrated manager.