Jackson Holliday serving notice

Pat Kelly

• Pat Kelly changed the title to Jackson Holliday serving notice
1 minute ago, Orioles0615 said:

I find it funny how some people think he will be up in 3 weeks but they also think it wasn't about service time

I don't think Elias is going to risk bringing him up in three weeks after he got Adley'd in 2022.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think Elias is going to risk bringing him up in three weeks after he got Adley'd in 2022.

I think it will depend on what they do. If its Urias at 2nd and Wetburg at 3rd they may survive longer. But if its Kemp at second who knows. And then there is the pessimistic scenario that I feel like will play out where Westburg only plays as a DH vs Lefties and vs righties its Kemp at 2b and Urias at 3b 

3 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

I think it will depend on what they do. If its Urias at 2nd and Wetburg at 3rd they may survive longer. But if its Kemp at second who knows. And then there is the pessimistic scenario that I feel like will play out where Westburg only plays as a DH vs Lefties and vs righties its Kemp at 2b and Urias at 3b 

Isn't Urias a better defensive 3B and Westburg a better defensive 2B. I would be surprised if the lineup against RHP is the reverse of the above.