Rosenthal: Orioles Join Holliday Bidding

MarylandTerp08

If Reimold could handle the switch to 1B defensively, an offense with Holliday, Wieters, Markakis, Jones, Roberts, Reimold, Atkins, and Pie could be downright scary.

Reimold is not going to 1B. You can forget that right now. The Orioles have already said that.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BrettMeister86

"Really, one of the OFers--plus Scott--would have to go."

That to me sounds like Pie, Tillman, etc. heading to SD for Gonzo

Scott being moved for as much as you can get

Holliday playing LF (an OF of Markakis, Jones, Holliday is absolutely INSANE btw)

Reimold moving to DH

2B Roberts

RF Markakis

LF Holliday

1B Gonzalez

DH Reimold

CA Wieters

CF Jones

3B Atkins

SS Izturis

That 1-7 would be a murderer's row in 2010. Wow. The problem, is still the pitching. But the offense is set to contend with Bell getting here next season if not a little sooner.

Well now that SG has surfaced after missing out on last nights festivities I now know what to think about all this chaos that is going on.

I don't like it and if we do sign him we better have something up our sleeves with Pie and Jones, tradewise.

:laughlol:

I still can't believe people are *actually* thinking that this has any chance of happening. Did we not learn anything from Tex last year? Have people forgot?

Token offer.

I'm just giddy over the Vinny exit. In my mind, all things are possible! :clap3:

Holliday playing LF (an OF of Markakis, Jones, Holliday is absolutely INSANE btw)

Reimold moving to DH

2B Roberts

RF Markakis

LF Holliday

1B Gonzalez

DH Reimold

CA Wieters

CF Jones

3B Atkins

SS Izturis

That 1-7 would be a murderer's row in 2010. Wow. The problem, is still the pitching. But the offense is set to contend with Bell getting here next season if not a little sooner.

I'd say bring it on New york and Boston. Oh by the way have fun trying to get seats at the yard this year you Jerks.

Reimold moving to DH

2B Roberts

RF Markakis

LF Holliday

1B Gonzalez

DH Reimold

CA Wieters

CF Jones

3B Atkins

SS Izturis

That lineup would be incredible.

I am so confused by the attitudes around here. Is the money coming off your plate? It's not your money.

Holliday is the power RH middle of the lineup bat that this team desperately needs. He has a better track record than everyone on the team- I didn't say more potential.

He is better than Pie, he is better than Reimold and should start in front of both of them. Pie can go for a pitcher, Reimold can be your 4th of/DH.

Again this is the talented player we have been clamoring for and so many people on here just say "I dont want him"???

Archived