Dylan Bundy on D/L again

DocJJ

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Kaitlin has two days left with me and she is up in her room :(</p>— Dylan Bundy (@Dylan_Bundy) <a href="

">August 15, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this guy wasn't the reason we didn't get Lester. Just think he s destined to be spending more time on the DL than he will on the mound in his career
Starting to remind me of Adam Loewen. Wasn't there some questions raised about the intensity of his workouts? I really don't know. I do know neither him or his brother have been healthy since we drafted them and that is not a particularly good sign.

At this point, his value is falling off a cliff so he will have to prove himself next year.

There is never a shortage of apocalyptic proclamations among sports fans. Bundy is successfully rehabbing from TJ surgery, strains an unrelated muscle, and now he's never going to be healthy, and heck, may even be desperate enough to defect to Canada to become an outfielder.

Agreed. But ppl still have it in their head he will be a ACE...So let's keep sitting on him.

Just a good thing the Os weren't banking on him being called up this year.

Nothing wins pennants like trading top assets when their value is lowest. We'd still be drinking the champange from the championships we could have bought by trading Chris Tillman in 2011 and Zach Britton in '12 or '13.

There is never a shortage of apocalyptic proclamations among sports fans. Bundy is successfully rehabbing from TJ surgery, strains an unrelated muscle, and now he's never going to be healthy, and heck, may even be desperate enough to defect to Canada to become an outfielder.

It's not just doom and gloom but if you feel better writing it off as such, that's fine.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>“<a href="https://twitter.com/Dylan_Bundy">@Dylan_Bundy</a>: Kaitlin has two days left with me and she is up in her room :(” come and find me</p>— Kaitlin (@to_theWALL) <a href="https://twitter.com/to_theWALL/statuses/500110720546385921">August 15, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doesn't she have it backwards? :scratchchinhmm:

Agree with RZ about Arizona. This stint is coming with 41 IP on the board.

If 40 extra innings each year, unless he gets some more work this fall, that's 80 in 2015 and 120 in 2016. Without another 20+ innings somewhere, he may not have capacity to even be the FIFTH starter TWO years from now.

That said, I would expect if 2015 is a fully healthy year, the org will have some gameplan to guide him through a year over year increase of >40.

Agree with RZ about Arizona. This stint is coming with 41 IP on the board.

If 40 extra innings each year, unless he gets some more work this fall, that's 80 in 2015 and 120 in 2016. Without another 20+ innings somewhere, he may not have capacity to even be the FIFTH starter TWO years from now.

That said, I would expect if 2015 is a fully healthy year, the org will have some gameplan to guide him through a year over year increase of >40.

That's if the Orioles strictly adhere to the debunked Verducci effect. I think they have more sense than that.

Archived