Report: Bedard Seattle-Bound

Peace21

Yea, this is how I see it as well.

We should be looking to move pitching and/or Scott for either a second baseman or SS.

Suppose we target promising young SS's e.g.: Hu, Brignac, Lillibridge, or Andrus. Does Texas, the LAD's, Tampa, or Atlanta have an interest in, or need for, Scott and one of say, Penn, Olson, Albers or Veal?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suppose we target promising young SS's e.g.: Hu, Brignac, Lillibridge, or Andrus. Does Texas, the LAD's, Tampa, or Atlanta have an interest in, or need for, Scott and one of say, Penn, Olson, Albers or Veal?

Instead of signing Fogg, maybe we should try and trade for Loaiza's contract to get back Hu?

Well, Insider Peace did say he'll be there tomorrow ... we'll see I guess.

I'm guessing he has to take a connecting flight to Chicago and right now they are cancelling tons of flights. I bet he doesn't get there until the late afternoon and they won't know the results until Friday afternoon.

Seems like Scott is better defensively...So, Scott gets the majority of time out there.

The Orioles really need to unload Payton and 2 of Gibbons, Huff, Millar and Mora.

I completely agree; just curious as to why you mention dealing Scott for a SS or 2B when we are going to have a plethora of P to deal at the deadline and beyond...

Archived