Dylan Bundy Thread

caljr

Bundy is scheduled to pitch again next Monday in Richmond. I live in Richmond and just purchased tickets in the front row behind home plate. Can't wait to see him live! A lot can happen between now and then so i'm hoping that he does in fact throw Monday night.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bundy is scheduled to pitch again next Monday in Richmond. I live in Richmond and just purchased tickets in the front row behind home plate. Can't wait to see him live! A lot can happen between now and then so i'm hoping that he does in fact throw Monday night.

Hmmmm. I live in glen Allen and may do the same. How much were they?

So far, 6.0 IP, 2 R, 4 k, 1 BB.

Losing 2-0.

He is done for the night. According to the Baysox Twitter account, he was still hitting 97 in the 6th. First run was the result of a leadoff double, sac fly and then a sac bunt. He gave up a solo home run for the second run.

I was at the game. He didn't dominate, but he was very solid. His fastball was lively and the Squirrels were having a tough time handling it. He wasn't locating his breaking stuff very well, but when he got it over, he was getting swings and misses. The change is definitely still a work in progress. Overall I came away impressed. Despite being impressed, he's definitely at the right level. AA is right where he should be.

The Baysox offense, however, was abysmal. Schoop had a couple hard hit balls, but right at guys. Most everyone in the line up got chewed up.

Archived