Orioles in 1st place

oldbird

I was NOT impressed with the Red Sox pitching in this series. I WAS impressed that, even with the injuries to JJ, Wieters, Schoop, that THIS team has very solid "place holders". Paredes, Cabrera, Caleb Joseph(he's been more than placeholder). Today it was Flaherty and Snider.This team has a lot of options and depth right now looks VERY competent.

Yep, good point Roy. This team has ridiculous depth, and high quality depth. They are going to have some very tough decisions to make coming up when the injured group starts to return, which will likely trim the depth a little. There are no slugs on this 25 man.

I was NOT impressed with the Red Sox pitching in this series. I WAS impressed that, even with the injuries to JJ, Wieters, Schoop, that THIS team has very solid "place holders". Paredes, Cabrera, Caleb Joseph(he's been more than placeholder). Today it was Flaherty and Snider.This team has a lot of options and depth right now looks VERY competent.

And now because you said that, their pitcher will throw a complete game shutout... or perfect game.

Yep, good point Roy. This team has ridiculous depth, and high quality depth. They are going to have some very tough decisions to make coming up when the injured group starts to return, which will likely trim the depth a little. There are no slugs on this 25 man.

This can't be. Everyone knows they did not improve the team during the off-season because Duquette was being fitted for snowshoes and refused to return phone calls.

FINALLY Ortiz gets tossed #disrespectful #zipitOrtiz @Orioles @masnOrioles? Jim Palmer (@Jim22Palmer) April 19, 2015

Didn't think I could love Palmer more but apparently I was wrong! Headed over to Twitter for a follow now.....

Not a WORD on mlb.com about Ortiz. They don't even have a Wrap and video of our game. "Red Sox ready for healing on Patriots Day."

:spit:

David Ortiz is teflon. And now he has his buddies on the team, Han-Ram and the Panda. Gonna be fun watching them be rude and piss off fans/players of other teams.

We'll see how much exposure the Orioles get by the All Star break. If you win in baseball, eventually you cannot be ignored. Too many games to cover.