Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

3 hours ago, Bemorewins said:

You seem to be hyper critical of Holliday. Do you just not like the kid? Is it the family? Something else?

You are saying that pic looks normal?

I am not saying that pic is even what he really looks like.  I am just saying it looks completely chopped.

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

He only comes around when something is bad. I don’t think the dude has said one good thing about how the team has been playing lately but has been victory lapping about how Holliday is no Machado. 

LOL.  Coming from BY FAR the most hyper critical fan of any sports team I am ever seen.  Bar none.

All I said was the photo looked weird.  As in someone chopped it.  Of course you take that as me saying he really looks like that, when in reality I never said that.

What a clown.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

LOL.  Coming from BY FAR the most hyper critical fan of any sports team I am ever seen.  Bar none.

All I said was the photo looked weird.  As in someone chopped it.  Of course you take that as me saying he really looks like that, when in reality I never said that.

What a clown.

Lol okay bro. 

Another strike out. 

At this point it isn't even bad.  It is embarrassing.

For the O's management.  For the prognosticators (including me).  For his teammates.

But most of all for him.   He has NO IDEA what he is doing up there.

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

5 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

You are saying that pic looks normal?

I am not saying that pic is even what he really looks like.  I am just saying it looks completely chopped.

I said nothing about the pic. My post was an observation regarding you seemingly all over the kid and being hypercritical of him.

I’m not judging however you choose to follow the team. But I have observed that you really don’t make many positive posts about anything related to the team. And I was curious about that.

Do you not really like the team? Do you just tend to focus on more negative things in general? Are you just more hypercritical about how you view things in general? Something else?

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Another strike out. 

At this point it isn't even bad.  It is embarrassing.

For the O's management.  For the prognosticators (including me).  For his teammates.

But most of all for him.   He has NO IDEA what he is doing up there.

Was it embarrassing when Kjerstad (who is about 5 years older) struck out on 3 pitches? Or just Holliday?

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

I said nothing about the pic. My post was an observation regarding you seemingly all over the kid and being hypercritical of him.

I’m not judging however you choose to follow the team. But I have observed that you really don’t make many positive posts about anything related to the team. And I was curious about that.

Do you not really like the team? Do you just tend to focus on more negative things in general? Are you just more hypercritical about how you view things in general? Something else?

Funny.  Because before I think it was you and many others who were saying I was TOO POSITIVE about JH when he didn't make the team coming out of spring training.   I was lambasted for that on here.

And......as I have said...I was 100000000000000% wrong. 

But now I am too negative?  Ok lol.  I am just a realist.

Just now, OnlyOneOriole said:

Funny.  Because before I think it was you and many others who were saying I was TOO POSITIVE about JH when he didn't make the team coming out of spring training.   I was lambasted for that on here.

And......as I have said...I was 100000000000000% wrong. 

But now I am too negative?  Ok lol.  I am just a realist.

I never not 1 time said that you were too positive. And I am not saying that you are too negative now.

You are free to engage/experience the team however you want.

I was expressing a legit/honest curiosity asking questions and you respond by being super defensive. And being accusatory or me. What gives?

I will say this, if my asking you questions is upsetting to you, I apologize. And will leave you be. I was trying to have a simple conversation based on my curiosity.

10 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ok Mr. Mail Order, I’ll do what you say. 

So we can just insult people's wife's now?   You are actually going there?   This is a thing?

You are more than welcome to post a pic of yourself as I have.....which you will never do.....and your wife......which you probably don't even have.

As for my wife?   You can go dive into whatever abyss you want to make yourself happy.  She moved here legally when she was 4 with her family from Taiwan.   Did not speak any English.   Graduated HS with a 4.0.   Got her masters from a CA U when she was 22.  Is the nicest and most moral person that I know.  Makes over $500 K a year as the head financial accountant at a major S Cal University.    And she is knockout gorgeous.

Wtf have you ever done but complain on here and insult people?

Edited by OnlyOneOriole
  • Haha 2

Oh good…another thread where this clown lies about his life and tries to pat himself on the back for it.

I hope your “wife” isn’t one of these dipsh!t professors/head of departments ruining the youth of today as she pushes her bs agenda and narrative on young minds.

• Upvote 1

wife

8 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Oh good…another thread where this clown lies about his life and tries to pat himself on the back for it.

I hope your “wife” isn’t one of these dipsh!t professors/head of departments ruining the youth of today as she pushes her bs agenda and narrative on young minds.

Yup.  I'm lying lol.

https://ibb.co/5RGXRfP

What a clown you are.

Edited by OnlyOneOriole