Rank ESPN Baseball personalities

Oriole Baseball

Thought this might keep me occupied throughtout the all-star break. Rank your favirote baseball personalities from BBTN throughout the years (or at least the one's you remember since they go through about 10 a year.)

Gammons

Reynolds

Kurkijan

Bobby Valentine

Jayson Stark

Buster Olney

Orel Hershicer (sp?)

Jon Kruk (back when Reynolds was there, he sucks now)

Well, those are the one's I can think of right now. Majority of the people they put on nowadays completly suck. I miss when BBTN was Ravech, Reynolds, and Gammons on a regular basis.

Thought this might keep me occupied throughtout the all-star break. Rank your favirote baseball personalities from BBTN throughout the years (or at least the one's you remember since they go through about 10 a year.)

Gammons

Reynolds

Kurkijan

Bobby Valentine

Jayson Stark

Buster Olney

Orel Hershicer (sp?)

Jon Kruk (back when Reynolds was there, he sucks now)

Well, those are the one's I can think of right now. Majority of the people they put on nowadays completly suck. I miss when BBTN was Ravech, Reynolds, and Gammons on a regular basis.

Gammons

Olney

(insert large gap here)

Kurkjian

Hershiser

Stark

The rest are pretty useless.

1.Gammons

2. Kurkijan

3. Olney

Kruk/Hershiser/All the rest of those guys

My Grandfather who seriously thinks Brandon Fahey should be our starting shortstop and is a really good player

ETA, actually I take some of that back because I once saw Hershiser do a decent piece on some pitcher's mechanics or something like that and I was like "Hey this is kind of neat"

What? No one thinks Tino "mumbles" Martinez was any good?

What about "KY" who sounds like he was on roids at some point?

I agree, with very few exceptions, the list is a sad one.

I would love to see that show actually be about baseball. Right now it really should be called Yankees Tonight and air on the YES network.

I find Hersheicer (again sp?) to be pretty good when it comes to pitchers, however he seems to be on the show once a month. The show jumped the shark when it stopped being Reynolds and Gammons five times a week.

It will really suck at the trade deadline because they don't even have Gammons in studio anymore (at least last year they didn't if i remember correctly.) I wish Gammons would go work for MLB so he can reunite with Reynolds who talks to very often.

Gammons/Kurkjian

Kurkjian/Gammons

pick one

Hershiser because he was that good and that knowledgable, and was a respected coach. He still has too much juice to belittle himself and be one of the talking head homers like the rest.

the rest.

Gammons

Kurkjian

all those other guys

Then the dumbest person to ever be put on T.V.- John Kruk

Agreed! I can't stand listening to him yap...drive me nuts.

My favorites are Ravech, Reynolds, Kurkjian, and Gammons.

Karl Ravech is great. I love how he just flat-out bashes his co-hosts every so often. A couple weeks ago they were doing an All-Star preview, going position by position. Ravech said something like: "And now we turn to the tools of ignorance...and who better to talk about ignorance than Steve Phillips?"

Archived