Wednesday 7/10 Cubs vs. Orioles

86this

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

I did that several times. It seems to work for a bit then starts up again.

Yeah, it's an issue with the server, but deleting history is the workaround until the server issue is fixed.  You could also try a different browser.  It's not such an uncommon problem for smaller sites that you happen to frequent a lot.

10 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

No, but he could impact this lineup as a DH or playing 3b with Westburg going to 2b...Im just stating the obvious...

They like giving Adley a lot of days off or at least not wearing him down catching a bunch.  Like it or not they are running a marathon not a sprint. 

16 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Tony

I getting this many times when I try to post! I cleared my cache.

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: Ki-gV-imzlczjTCbdcT443RcguEuN_lR9ikxhGJGAlmBnrDTA35jAQ==

im getting this from time to time, not just you 

5 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Yeah, it's an issue with the server, but deleting history is the workaround until the server issue is fixed.  You could also try a different browser.  It's not such an uncommon problem for smaller sites that you happen to frequent a lot.

DuckDuckGo and brave are my go to browsers.