It finally happened...

Birds of B'more

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

42 unanswered points. Unfreakin' believable! You've got to work hard to lose a game like this.

1. Defensive coordinator has to go

2. I could live with giving Crowton another year but I'd replace him if we could get someone better. I don't want an Edsall "cloud of dust" offense.

3. CJ is not a major college QB. He's got great athleticism but he just cannot throw at this level. He needs to play in the slot or go to DB/S.

4. Special teams coach has to go

5. They'd better hope DOB stays b/c if he goes we're looking at a 3-4 win season next year.

If Edsall had won the WV game this season would have gone differently. I was expecting a drop off due to new schemes, coaches, tougher schedule and losing some talent but I was still expecting 6-7 wins. To only win 2 is ridiculous.

No joke. She'll get hers eventually though, she's too incompetent not to.

I'd rather EdsaLLLLLLLLLLLLLL get his first. Instead, all he's getting is another $10m. Good to great, huh? What a disaster he is. One million dollars per win this season. Well worth it?

42 unanswered points. Unfreakin' believable! You've got to work hard to lose a game like this.

1. Defensive coordinator has to go

2. I could live with giving Crowton another year but I'd replace him if we could get someone better. I don't want an Edsall "cloud of dust" offense.

3. CJ is not a major college QB. He's got great athleticism but he just cannot throw at this level. He needs to play in the slot or go to DB/S.

4. Special teams coach has to go

5. They'd better hope DOB stays b/c if he goes we're looking at a 3-4 win season next year.If Edsall had won the WV game this season would have gone differently. I was expecting a drop off due to new schemes, coaches, tougher schedule and losing some talent but I was still expecting 6-7 wins. To only win 2 is ridiculous.

3-4 wins would be a huge improvement!

Wow, I was watching the 1st half at the barber shop and felt comfortable with a 35-14 lead.

I want to say I'm shocked, but then when I think how the season went, I'm not.

You can actually pinpoint the exact moment that this game was a lost cause. About halfway through the 3rd quarter, Terps leading 41-21, NC State had the ball just across midfield. Terps stop them on 3 downs to force a 4th and 12, and NC State goes for it and makes the 1st down. Game over.

Archived