Md vs Clemson Who ya got?

Satyr3206

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson is desperate and it's pretty much a must win game for them. I expect it to be a battle and I think we'll get their best shot. Real good test for this Maryland team. They are probably going to be without their PG Stitt, which will help. I expect it to be tight. A game that could go either way in the last 5 min. I'll stay positive and go with the Terps 72-67.

Clemson is desperate and it's pretty much a must win game for them. I expect it to be a battle and I think we'll get their best shot. Real good test for this Maryland team. They are probably going to be without their PG Stitt, which will help. I expect it to be tight. A game that could go either way in the last 5 min. I'll stay positive and go with the Terps 72-67.

Rumor has it that Booker has the flu as well, which could be huge for the Terps. Still, Clemson is a really tough place to play and any road ACC game is tough. I say that the Terps grind one out and win it in the last 4 minutes of the game...

Terps-78

Clemson-71

I'm really sickened at this game. If we were playing anyone in the Top 10-15, we'd be down by twenty at this point. I can't see a scenario where we win this game, and we're only down eight.

Horrible, horrible game by Vasquez so far. If not for Williams we'd literally have not a single bright spot today. There's nobody stepping up at all....jeez this is sad.

Now it's an eleven point lead. That's the end of me watching this horrific slop. I guess I got spoiled when I was going to UMD because we made a Final Four and won a national title.

Archived